Saturday, September 11, 2010

OMG!Is my Day!
Damn felicitous!
I slide open my phone.
Saw quite lot of birthday message and wishes.
Morning as usual.
Watch all my favourite chinese kid show.
Wake up too late. Miss up a lot of shows.
Continue to do my tuition homework.
Keep doing but cant finish.
Afternoon went to meet Melody.
Walk at causeway awhile.
Find it quite bored.
Decided to head down to Lot 1
Went MOF to have some Side Dish? Is that call Side Dish?
And walk around. Finally found a present that i am always looking for.
It was time to head back woodlands.
Before that Melody went to buy Pie Kia.
When we went out Lot 1 the sun was quite blistering.
Chat on the train.
Reach woodlands and said bye.
Immediately rush home. As i know that when i reach home it will past 4.
Drop everything on the sofa. and rush to have a bathe. Felt so refreshing.
Change and went out again.
This time went for my birthday dinner. The food i found it common. :)
Back home by car. Then went causeway to buy cake.
Actually buy two cakes. XD
I eat cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment