Saturday, September 10, 2011

Awesome day!

An awesome day again! Slept for only 5 hours today. Morning went to visit Grandmother and made some homemade mooncake! I LOVE TO MADE MOONCAKES!!! Made some homemade baked mooncake and Snow-Skin mooncake! Finish those chores and left at 2.30pm. I'm late!!! Took cab home and rush! Bathe and change my outfit. Head to Agnes's house because Stephen wanna to visit agnes's titi. Pull us along. Melody reached first then me next Stephen! Played lots of cards games! Which there is a game called hammer & pots and i found that melody actually quite rush in the game! I wanna to play 'Fake"!!! Play with you two will be endless but i am going to make it more endless too! Leave Agnes's house 7 sharp. Went down to the night market with them! The funnies is that I have not ate anything the whole day but i don't feel hungry even if i saw all those foods in the night market! Actually wanted to jog near by park alone but to lazy to pull myself up. Slack at home watching television, using com, and reply-ing you guys! I'm sleepy but too joyful to sleep! My mood freaking high! XD Did receive all those wishes from you guys! Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment