Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's my birthday!!!!

continuing~
When i was using computer and text. Suddenly i heard someone singing birthday song. The sound came from somewhere near my door entry. OMG!!! Is Agnes & Melody follow by Ya Xin! Finally decide to Marina Barrage. Actually to flies kites but in the end. Sat there playing cards for hours! When it's time when we play true or dare. I actually said a lied. I felt so guilty! My answer was YES but in did said NO!! AHHHHHH!!! But i knew that i lied for a reason... I don't really wish to let you know. I really frighten the same things happen. My apology that i lied! *change topic* Thanks Melody for lending a hearing ear to me! Those dare which we done are so funny example wetting ourselves, Do something funny and lots! I want the kites in the sky which will shine in the dark! You know = i know! Credits by: Agnes, Melody, Stephen & Ya Xin!

No comments:

Post a Comment