Friday, September 2, 2011

My memories!

2 Sept is a awesome day for me. Woke up around 8am, waiting for Adalene and Agnes come over. Adalene actually overslept, make me wait for her 4 hours. 11:30am Adalene reached. Study first! One hour later, went down for lunch! Came back up with Adalene start to eat 2 full plate of durians! OMG!!!! SO SCARY!!! Adalene still ask Agnes for challenge!? Agnes came at 3pm, same thing started with a full plate of durians! I was thinking that they loved durian so much??? 4.30pm, Adalene leave back home. Did study with Agnes awhile. After that start chatting while revising. End up, start to talk about chalet after N-level. Those conversion was so funny and lots of imagination! Stop thinking about this topic. During evening, Agnes suddenly asked me for all my childhood photos and album! Omg, I found all the album as i didn't knew we have so much of photos in a big trolley. It was so much heavy. Started with the first album from the top. lots and lots of memories! I really miss the time when all my family member are here and living a happy life! I really really really miss my grandmother which pass away 12 year ago. i really miss her so much, when ever i think or miss her my tears start to flows. And i really miss 12 years ago when i was young my dad love me so much. Always carry me in his shoulder and arm even I'm sleepy or lazy to walk on my own. My dad treat me so nice and caring but what have i done for him? Did i treat well and nice like how he treat me when i was young? I'm really sorry, Daddy! Lots and lots of memories flowing thought my mind every page and album i turn. Finish flipping all those photos, dry my tears and kept it properly and neat back the trolley. Thanks Agnes for the hug yesterday is warm. Agnes went back home after helping me with the packing, send her to the door. Bathe again as my face is full of tears. Using face book and twitter after bathe. After that it's 12mid nothing to do. In phone with Agnes and Stephen chatting. Chat about lots of stuffs till 3am we hung down the phone. Omg, we chat for 3 hours! Too bored so start to chat with Claudice in Facebook till 3.30am. Felt sleepy and i went to sleep. Actually nothing much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment