Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In the morning, mood pretty good.
Went parade square first.
Saw melody there, think she is crying.
So I went back canteen to take my bag.
Then accompany her.
Then afterwhile, yong tat and here sin came.
Melody was fine afterwhile.
The maths question quite hard for me to understand.
Ask hwee sin to teach me during science.
Whole art period everyone taking pictures.
Went in the dark room.
Everyone was sweating.
Hehe. ^^ I didn't sweat.
The picture came out in good quality.
I look so funny. :)
Pretty fun during art lesson.
In a super good mood today! :D
During recess quite bored. Didn't talk much.
During recess something happen.
You are welcome, Melody(my lovely rabbbit) <3
Luckly you didn't got caught in the rain.
Later you sick, then you a lot of thing you like cannot eat lei. Lol.
After recess, head back to class.
My mood was pretty bad.
Then I saw zezaquel taking sweets from my bag.
Next time you all want sweets. Please ask.
Don't anyhow open my bag and take.
Then I took my bag with me then went seating beside hwee sin and ellson.
Then we chit-chat until very serious.
Watch G-forces for english period.
Watch already I still watch. Still so funny. Never regret watching it again.
Starting to listening to songs.
Listening half-way, hwee sin say she want to play games then i lend her.
Then ellson ask also. Then I lend him too.
Even science lesson ellson still playing.
Nearly got caught. Ellson keep put inside my bag. When teacher coming.
All three of us together same timing keep our phone. Pretty funny.
Soon school end, ellson my Ipod into my bag and went off. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment