Thursday, July 15, 2010

This few days never post blog.
Quite busy this few days. Sian~
This few days keep forgotten to bring Ipod.
Then ellson keep asking me.
I call him to lend from Stephen, he dont want. Lol
I will try to bring. Sorry about it.
Maths question quite different for me.
Play mini tennis during PE lesson. Played with Hwee sin.
So fun. I keep shouting and sceaming.
Finish PE lesson went back to class for science.
Run back to class take our fresh clothes to change.
Played in the toilet. Hehe ^^
Science lesson everyone there talking.
Yeah! It time for recess.
Mood quite good during recess.
Didnt talk much during recess.
No mood to talk much.
English lesson write something.
CPA lesson very funny. ^^
After class, went lunch with Melody,Yong Tat and Hwee Sin.
Kept laughing during lunch.
Finally got my class tee.
I order Medium size. But i got Small size.
Nevermind. Cos i fit in. So happy! :D
Actually Small size quite big de.
Is too big for me.
Went toilet and change to Choir tee.
Then went for choir.
Then there was a break, i went to find Melody and Hwee sin.
Meet Melody and Hwee Sin to take bus together. Lol.
After choir went down to bus stop. I was late.
Cos teacher keep dont want let us go.
Then we took bus back.

No comments:

Post a Comment