Thursday, July 15, 2010

Omg!!!!
Miss Renu is back today.
So felicitous!
Sleep one extra hour today.
But still so sleepy.
Went school to ate my brekkie today specially.
Ate with Melody and Hwee Sin.
Eating half-way, Ellson came and ask me help him Ipod.
Then i scream "AHHHHHH!!!! I forget" *laugh*
Then i continue having my repast.
Finish lei then went back class.
Damn amusive everyone in the dayspring.
When all of us are talking.
Someone shouted 'Miss Renu'.
Then i ran out of the class and i hug Miss Renu.
Actually quite miss her.
She came to class and call us go to hall.
Went to hall for sec 3 briefing.
We are the first class to reach.
Talked in hall with Adalene,Melody,Hwee sin.
I dont understand what the briefing is about.
Keep asking everyone they understand anot.
No one know. -.-
Return back to class...
And Miss Renu chit-chat with us.
Time for Art lesson. Miss Fareesha went for course today.
So Mdm Lis teach us today.
Actually quite fun also.
Went for recess,mood quite fine.
Something happen...
For maths lesson, Mdm Rehka today very felicitous.
Hahas~ *laugh*
After school went for lunch with Melody and Hwee Sin.
Then went library to wait for teacher.
After that do my stuff and homework.
I understand today topic. Yeah!
Left school about 5pm.
Reach home about 6 I think.
Just reach home and rest awhile.
Then my kor kor call me to bought his thing down to City Hall.
Inside the train msg Adalene,Melody and Kor kor.
So squeezed. Cos is peak hour! ._.
Meet him outside City Hall station.
He took his stuffs and left.
When I was walking toward mrt.
My kor kor call me to bring his laptop home.
Omg!!!!!
So heavy manzxc.
My hand aching.
Even my hand cramp too.
Don't know how to write tmr.
I think can bah.
Need to sleep already.
Now 1am lei.
Tired sia. Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment